The mission of the Behavioral Health Services (BHS) Division is to improve and sustain the quality of life for people of the City of Boston with co-occurring mental health and substance use disorders. BHS provides high quality, evidence based, best practice treatment to meet the needs of individuals who come to us with a myriad of mental, emotional, social, physical, family, legal, housing and financial challenges. To meet this mission, BHS has built a continuum of treatment services upon a philosophy that recovery from mental health and substance use disorders requires a biologic and social multi-dimensional approach. These services are designed with sensitivity and use specific expertise to meet the cultural, racial, ethnic and linguistic minorities' needs of people of all gender identities, sexual oriendations, pregnany women, people experiencing homelessness and other vulnerable populations. All services are available to Boston residents, regardless of ability to pay.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Have co-occurring substance use and mental health disorder.
- Current enrollment in an outpatient treatment program (MAT, IOP, OP) or willingness to accept referral.
- Individual therapy (group therapy available through referral to our on-site partner programs)
- Psychopharmacology services provided by psychiatrists specializing in addiction medicine.
- Case management and care coordination.
- On-site outpatient recovery programs for men and women.
Interested in services?
Please call 617-534-4681 to schedule an appointment.
Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday 8am to 4pm
Address: 774 Albany St (3rd Floor) Boston, Ma 02118