Open enrollment for 2020 coverage has ended. People who qualify for MassHealth or have a life qualifying event can apply year-round.
For over 30 years, our free and multilingual service has been here to help you understand your options and get the coverage that you need. All Mayor’s Health Line staff members are state-certified navigators who can help you understand, apply, and enroll in health insurance. All of our services are free and confidential.
For personal assistance obtaining health insurance, call 617-534-5050 or send us an email at email@example.com .
All health insurance in the marketplace will cover essential benefits. These services include:
- Ambulatory patient services (outpatient care you receive without being admitted to a hospital)
- Emergency services
- Hospitalization (such as surgery)
- Laboratory services
- Maternity and newborn care (care before and after your baby is born)
- Mental health and substance use disorder services, including behavioral health treatment (this includes counseling and psychotherapy)
- Prescription drugs
- Preventive and wellness services and chronic disease management
- Pediatric services
- Rehabilitative and habilitative services and devices (services and devices to help people with injuries, disabilities, or chronic conditions as they work to gain or recover mental and physical skills)