1. FY18 Ryan White Overview.pdf
2. Ryan White Planning Council.pdf
3. Admin Overview .pdf
4. Provider Conference CQM Program.pdf
5. Introduction to QI Workshop RWSD All Providers Training.pdf
FY18 Provider Manual.pdf
(FY19 Provider Manual will be updated shortly, last updated 02/28/2019)
|Submission||Reporting Period||Due Date|
|1st Quarterly Report||Mar 1 - May 31||June 15, 2018|
|2nd Quarterly Report||June 1 - Aug 31||Sept 15, 2018|
|3rd Quarterly Report||Sept 1 - Nov 30||Dec 15, 2018|
|4th Quarterly Report||Dec 1 - Feb 28||Mar 15, 2019|
Unit-rate Programs –
Submission of Fiscal Invoice
and Client Utilization Data
|Mar 1, 2018 - Feb 28, 2019|
15 days after each month's end
(April 15, 2018 thru March 15, 2019)
Final Budget Revisions
|Mar 1, 2018 - Feb 28, 2019||December 15, 2018|
|Outcomes Reporting||Mar 1, 2018 - Feb 28, 2019|
Client outcomes must entered into e2boston within 6 months of last service date.
(Client Level Data)
|Jan 1, 2019—Dec 31, 2019|
February 15, 2019
HHS Poverty Guidelines
Mass Health Income Standards
Payer of Last Resort.pdf
Sliding Fee Policy and Scale.pdf
Sample Authorization to Release.pdf
Sample Hardship Waiver.pdf
Sample Letter for Exceeding Charges.pdf
Sample Income Summary.pdf
Sample Incident Report.pdf
FY18 Budget Template - With Indirect Cap.xlsx
Standards of Care
RW Policy TA_January 2018.pdf
HRSA Policy Meeting FAQ.pdf
de minimis rate.pdf
Ryan White Service Report (RSR)
The Ryan White Services Report (RSR) is the mechanism by which HRSA’s HIV/AIDS Bureau collects client-level data.
The client-level data reported by recipients and subrecipients is used to:
- Monitor health outcomes of clients living with HIV receiving care and treatment services through program recipients and subrecipients.
- Address the impact of HIV in communities disproportionately affected, by assessing organizational capacity and service utilization.
- Monitor the use of the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program to appropriately address HIV in the United States.
- Track progress toward achieving the goals identified in the National HIV/AIDS Strategy: Updated to 2020.
All funded grantees and providers are required to submit the RSR each year. All Part A providers are required to generate their Part A XML file using e2Boston.
Below are a few helpful links in completing your RSR Report:
Medical Case Management Training Program
Immigration assistance - Statewide Referral List.pdf
Red Card - 5th Amendment Right.pdf
Immigration - Know Your Rights Handout.pdf