The Homeless Services Bureau of the Boston Public Health Commission operates the Wyman Re-entry Center, a 90-day residential substance abuse recovery program for men involved in the court system. The Wyman Re-entry Center provides services twenty-four hours a day, seven days per week.
Services offered include:
- Substance abuse counseling
- Case management
- Criminal/legal advocacy
- Seeking a safe and sober environment upon release from court or incarceration
- Actively working on finding a job or job training
- 18 years of age or older
- Participation in the educational and/or support groups offered
- Established commitment to sobriety
Referrals can come from state or county correctional facilities, drug courts, shelter, parole offices, or agencies providing services to homeless ex-offenders.
For more information, please call (617) 534-6187.