Learn more about our other initiatives:
Boston Asthma Nurses Collaborative (BANC)
- A supportive network for nurses caring for asthma patients in schools, community health centers, hospitals and health maintenance organizations in the city of Boston.
Asthma Home Visit Program/Community Health Worker Training & Mentorship
- Senior Community Health Workers (CHWs) from the Boston Public Health Commission and Massachusetts Department of Public Health, along with field experts, offer training and hands-on support and mentorship to CHWs and supervisory staff from asthma home visit programs.
Prevention & Wellness Trust Fund (PWTF) Community-Clinical Linkage Partnerships
- A partnership between 7 Community Health Centers, Boston Public Schools and ABCD Head Start.
Women Breathe Free
- A telephone support program designed to support women with asthma meet the unique needs and challenges in order to lead healthy, active lives.
Massachusetts Asthma Action Partnership (MAAP)
- Brings together state agencies, local health and human service organizations, health care providers, and housing and education stakeholders to reduce asthma health disparities and improve the quality of life for all people with asthma in the Commonwealth.
Massachusetts Association of Community Health Workers (MACHW)
- To strengthen the professional identity of community health workers (CHWs), foster leadership among CHWs, and promote the integration of CHWs into the health care, public health and human service workforce.
Massachusetts Community Health Centers' Asthma Educators Collaborative (MACHCAEC)
- An initiative of Partners Asthma Center at Brigham and Women's Hospital created to fill a gap in communication among asthma educators working in community health centers across the state. The goal of MACHCAEC is to provide a forum – a place for sharing – for all healthcare providers devoted to helping patients and their families manage asthma.
For more information
Email us at email@example.com.