SEFC IS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE DUE TO COVID-19
For the health and safety of our members and staff, the South End Fitness Center will be closed beginning on March 20, 2020, at 8:00pm. We continue to monitor Boston Public Health Commission and CDC guidelines and will re-open the gym when it is safe to do so.
Membership Fees Related to COVID-19
When the South End Fitness Center re-opens, we will process all membership requests connected to the COVID19 temporary closing. We will not process any requests in advance of the gym’s re-opening.
1. Have their membership extended for the number of weeks that the gym was closed. For example: The gym is closed for 3 weeks. your membership expires on May 31. With this option, we would extend your membership until June 21.
2. Request a reimbursement for the number of weeks that the gym was closed.
3. Keep your membership as is.
Each of us plays an important role in helping to reduce the spread of COVID-19. These are unprecedented times. While we understand this closure is disappointing for our members, we know that social distancing is critical to minimizing the spread of COVID-19.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
South End Fitness Center Staff
South End Fitness Center (SEFC) is Boston's gym, run by the BPHC.
All memberships include use of the following:
- Basketball court
- Strength training equipment
- Cardio equipment
- Lap pool
- Exercise studio & group fitness classes
- Locker room with daily use lockers & showers
- 2 hours of validated, free parking in the Northampton Square garage
New members receive a free one-hour fitness orientation with our Fitness Specialist, to evaluate your fitness goals, discuss proper training techniques and equipment usage, and develop a personalized fitness program.
LOCATION & HOURS
Monday – Thursday: 6:00am–10:00pm
All 6 lanes are available except for the following times, when lanes will be limited:
Locker rooms close 15 minutes prior to closing.Pool closes 30 minutes prior to closing.
785 Albany Street, 4th Floor
Boston, MA 02118