THE MOM’S PROJECT/WOMEN’S HEALTH & RECOVERY is an outpatient treatment program that provides recovery services (individual therapy, group therapy, and case management) for self-identified women who have substance use disorders. Our staff offer expertise in the treatment needs of those with substance use disorders provided in a caring, diverse, culturally-sensitive, and non-judgmental environment.
SERVICES WE PROVIDE:
• Individual substance use disorder counseling
• Treatment planning
• Psychotherapeutic groups, including:
o Relapse Prevention, Mindfulness, Anger Management, Neurobiology of Addiction, Spirituality & Recovery, Family Nurturing, Pathways to Reunification, Self-Esteem and Early Recovery Evening Group (Wednesday evenings 6:00 – 7:30pm).
• Case management services
• On-site primary care services
• On-site HIV and STI testing
• Drug screening if requested by outside providers
• Transportation assistance for eligible clients
• Services provided in both English and Spanish
• Light lunch and refreshments
The program serves self-identifying women (18+ years old) from the Boston area and beyond, all coming from a diverse variety of backgrounds.
• Identify as female
• 18+ years old
• A past or present history of substance use disorder
IN NEED OF SERVICES OR WANT TO MAKE A REFERRAL?
When? Walk-ins are welcome for enrollment (no appointment needed)
o Intakes: Mon. – Fri., 9:00am – 3:00pm (note: Tuesdays until 12:00pm).
o Programs: Mon. – Fri., 8:00am – 4:00pm (note: Wednesdays until 1:30pm).
Where? We are located at 774 Albany Street, 4rd floor, Boston, MA 02118 (directly across from the Boston Medical Center Ambulance entrance).
How? For more information please call: 617-534-7411