Entre Familia is a 6 to 12 month residential substance use treatment program that provides bilingual/bicultural, gender-specific, substance use disorder treatment to pregnant and postpartum women and their children.
Through our federally funded Boston Consortium of Services for Latino Families in Recovery (BCSLFR), staff is now also able to engage the fathers of the children, partners of the women, and other extended family members to help increase family functioning and build the women's and children's social support networks.
- Core clinical treatment services including screening, assessment, referrals to medical and mental health services, residential care, comprehensive case management, childcare services, and referrals for specialized services to address developmental and behavioral difficulties and early intervention.
- Clinical support services including enhanced case management, individual family treatment planning, and case coordination of services for children.
The program serves pregnant and postpartum women and their children in the State of Massachusetts. Our programming is based on evidence-based models with proven success in providing culturally sensitive services to all women and their children, a population historically underserved in substance abuse treatment.
- Pregnant and postpartum women 18 years and over
- Resident of the State of Massachusetts
- A history of substance use or active use with the intention of seeking treatment
Want to Make a Referral or In Need of Our Services?
Please call 617-534-7968 to make a referral or receive additional information. Entre Familia is located at 211 River Street in Mattapan, MA 02126.