PAATHS: Find your Path to Recovery
PAATHS (Providing Access to Addictions Treatment, Hope and Support) is a one-stop shop for anyone (individuals, families, community partners, other treatment providers) looking for information about, or access to, substance use treatment services.
We are able to provide phone support, community support and walk-in services to individuals who are seeking immediate placement in a range of substance use treatment programs.
Our staff can help you by:
- Assessing unique treatment needs
- Describing types of treatment available
- Making recommendations and referrals
- Facilitating access to treatment programs (including detox, CSS/TSS programs, medication assisted treatment and outpatient treatment programs), and
- Connecting clients to overdose prevention and risk reduction services
There are many paths to recovery. Let us help you find yours.
Who is eligible?
Eligibility is simple. We serve any individual or family from the Greater Boston area in need of information related to substance use, regardless of insurance status. Spanish speaking staff and assistance with transportation are available.
PAATHS Navigator Model
In addition to the walk-in site at 774 Albany Street and the hotline, the PAATHS program also works with primary care providers and behavioral staff from various sites (including emergency departments and primary care settings) to assess individuals for substance use issues and link them to care as needed. Navigators are also available to provide phone support and trainings to providers upon request.
How to Access PAATHS services
* Last walk-in registration for the day takes place at 6:00 p.m. on weekdays and 3 p.m. on weekends.
Services are provided on a first come first served basis. We highly encourage arriving early so that you can be sure to connect you with services as soon as possible.
The program is located at 774 Albany street, 1st floor, Boston MA 02118
Please call 311 24/7 from the city of Boston to connect directly to PAATHS. If you are outside of Boston or using a pay phone, call 617-635-4500.
Please contact: 617-534-5554