Entre Familia is a 6 to 12 month residential substance abuse treatment program that provides bilingual/bicultural, gender-specific, substance abuse treatment to pregnant and postpartum Latina women and their children.
Through our newly formed and federally funded Boston Consortium of Services for Latino Families in Recovery (BCSLFR), staff is now also able to engage the fathers of the children, partners of the women, and other extended family members to help increase family functioning and build the women’s and children’s social support networks.
- Core clinical treatment services including screening, assessment, referrals to medical and mental health services, residential care, comprehensive case management, childcare services, and referrals for specialized services to address developmental and behavioral difficulties and early intervention.
- Clinical support services including enhanced case management, individual family treatment planning, and case coordination of services for children.
The program serves pregnant and postpartum Latina women and their children in metropolitan Boston. Our programming is based on evidence-based models with proven success in providing culturally sensitive services to Latina women and their children, a population historicaly underserved in substance abuse treatment.
- Pregnant and postpartum women 18 years and over
- Resident of Boston or surrounding neighborhoods
- A history of substance abuse or active use with the intention of seeking treatment
Want to Make a Referral or In Need of Our Services?
Please call the Outreach and Admissions Coordinator, Denisse Miranda, at 617-686-0753 to make a referral or receive additional information. Entre Familia is located at 211 River Street in Mattapan, MA 02126.